Dedicated PrEP Clinics
We are introducing dedicated clinics for people already accessing PrEP find out more here
Telephone IssuesOur main telephone line 701 1555 is experiencing issues please see Our Clinics for alternate contact numbers for local clinics
WE’VE LISTENED TO YOUR FEEDBACKFrom Monday 4th November 2019, we will release online booking slots at 8.30am. These slots will be for the following working day.
Home Testing Kits
Do you want a sexual health check-up for peace of mind?
- Order an STI test kit online
- Fill in the online form and a kit will be dispatched within 3 working days of your request.
- Just pop your test(s) and form into the box, then into the free post envelope and put it in your nearest post box, back to us.
- Once we have received your kit back we will text you to inform you, your test will then be processed and results given in approximately 3 weeks.
If you have any queries please contact thenorthernISH.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Information to remember
- Due to restrictions relating to sending samples via airmail this service is only available to UK Mainland addresses
- It takes up to 2 weeks since your last risk (the last time you had sex) for a Chlamydia or Gonorrhoea infection to show on any of the tests we do via post or in clinic
- It takes up to 12 weeks/3 Months since your last risk (the last time you had sex) for HIV, Syphilis, Hepatitis B infections to show on any of the tests we do via post or in clinic
- Hepatitis C infections takes up to 6 Months to show on our blood tests
- If you do not fill in and return the form that comes with your samples we wont be able to process your tests and you will have to order another kit. All samples must also be labelled with your name and date of birth or tests will not be processed.
- When returning your blood test you must include the Silica sachet inside the clear bag along with your test, if this is not returned you will be advised to repeat the test as it may affect the results.
- If you have never attended a sexual health clinic before and are a gay man (man who has sex with men) or if you think you're at a higher risk of contracting infections. Then we would recommend you attend a clinic as we may be able to offer you vaccinations to help protect you against infections as well as provide information and support.