Telephone Issues - The Hathersage Centre
We are experiencing telephone issues at The Hathersage Centre. This is a Trust wide issue. If your call is of an urgent nature please contact any of our other Hub clinics for further advice. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
We offer pre-booked Contraception Appointments
Did you know that you can also telephone us for a contraception appointment?
If you are interested in a coil or implant, you can request a telephone counselling appointment.
Check the Our Clinics page for local clinic availability and contact details.
Book an appointment online
We open appointment slots daily Monday to Friday at 8.30am for the following day only
If there are no dates highlighted green, this means all the appointment slots at your chosen clinic(s) have been booked.
In this case you will need to try again at another time.
Alternatively, if you would just like to test and have no symptoms we would encourage you to have a home testing kit. Click here to to order one of our home testing kits.
- If you are attending for HIV post exposure prophylaxis (PEP), you need to be seen within 72 hours, earlier if possible. The online booking process will tell you to present to a hub clinic clinic as soon as possible, or to go to A+E if outside of clinic hours.
- If you are under 16 years old please present at your preferred clinic within clinic hours to see how we can help you. We have different options you may like, and we will explain all this to you.
- If you are attending for emergency contraception, the online booking process will also tell you to present to your preferred clinic as soon as possible, since this is more effective if taken early. Please check Our Clinics page for locations and opening times
- Please note the online booking system is currently only available in English.
If you cannot read English please call one of our clinics to arrange an appointment there.
- The allocated slot time is INDICATIVE of the time you will be seen. In certain situations when we are very busy or we have urgent cases, you may have to wait a bit. Please be patient with us.
- Please also arrive 10 minutes before your allocated time and, if you may require a urine test please do not pass urine for 1 hour before your appointment.
- If you are taking part in the IMPACT trial and you are attending simply for a repeat prescription please select the "I have no symptoms and I want a sexual health check-up" option to book an appointment.
The booking page will open in a new tab so please ensure that your browser allows this.
For other locations and services please refer to Our Clinics