We are excited to start pre-exposure vaccination for monkeypox. Currently there are very few doses available so those highest risk will be invited first. As more doses become available in the coming weeks, vaccination will open out to a larger at risk group. Please be patient there is no need to contact us, we will update in due course. Thank you.
- Patients can self refer across multiple locations please see the Our Clinics page for further information
- Professionals can refer patients directly. For correspondence address and details of services provided at each location please click here.
The following section contains the clinical guidance and protocols that are followed within our services.
- Contraception - Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health (FSRH)
- HIV - British HIV Association (BHIVA)
- Sexually transmitted infections - British Association of Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH)