Online Booking - Important Update From Monday 4th July 2022 , we will be releasing our online appointments (for the following working day) at 8.30am AND 12pm (noon). Monkey Pox - Important Update Our Monkey Pox telephone line is now open; 10.30am - 12pm (noon) 12.30pm - 1.45pm 3.30pm - 4.45pm Please use PHR to access further triage and information.
- Patients can self refer across multiple locations please see the Our Clinics page for further information
- Professionals can refer patients directly. For correspondence address and details of services provided at each location please click here.
The following section contains the clinical guidance and protocols that are followed within our services.
- Contraception - Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health (FSRH)
- HIV - British HIV Association (BHIVA)
- Sexually transmitted infections - British Association of Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH)