Please note that due to the latest national lockdown, we are offering limited services. Due to COVID-19 our clinics can no longer be 'walked into'. We have temporarily moved to telephone appointments. Please do not come to clinic unless told to do so. You will be advised by telephone before being booked in to attend in person. It is important that if you have been asked to attend one of our clinics, you wear a face covering that covers the nose and mouth. Once you arrive in clinic, reception staff will offer you a surgical mask to wear. Wherever possible please attend clinic alone. If there are any specific reasons you need to attend with someone else, this must be discussed during your telephone consultation.
- Patients can self refer across multiple locations please see the Our Clinics page for further information
- Professionals can refer patients directly. For correspondence address and details of services provided at each location please click here.
The following section contains the clinical guidance and protocols that are followed within our services.
- Contraception - Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health (FSRH)
- HIV - British HIV Association (BHIVA)
- Sexually transmitted infections - British Association of Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH)