Due to COVID-19 the majority of our clinics are now closed. We have temporarily moved to telephone appointments. Please do not come to clinic unless told to do so. Please see our notice board on the home page for ways to access services. Help protect the NHS It is important that if you have been asked to attend one of our clinics, you wear a face covering that covers the nose and mouth.
- Patients can self refer across multiple locations please see the Our Clinics page for further information
- Professionals can refer patients directly. For correspondence address and details of services provided at each location please click here.
The following section contains the clinical guidance and protocols that are followed within our services.
- Contraception - Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health (FSRH)
- HIV - British HIV Association (BHIVA)
- Sexually transmitted infections - British Association of Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH)