WE’VE LISTENED TO YOUR FEEDBACK From Monday 4th November 2019 WE WILL RELEASE ONLINE BOOKING SLOTS AT 8.30AM. THESE SLOTS WILL BE FOR THE FOLLOWING WORKING DAY.
Important NoticeWe are having issues with our phone lines please bear with us while we work to resolve this. You can also check Our Clinics for alternative contact information for all clinics
Important NoticeDue to staff shortages we are experiencing a slight delay in providing test results We are taking steps to minimise disruptions. Thank you for your patience in the meantime
- Patients can self refer to any of the clinics we offer a mixture of walk in and online bookable appointments across multiple locations please see the Our Clinics page for further information
- Professionals can refer patients directly. For correspondence address and details of services provided at each location please click here.
The following section contains the clinical guidance and protocols that are followed within our services.
- Contraception - Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health (FSRH)
- HIV - British HIV Association (BHIVA)
- Sexually transmitted infections - British Association of Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH)