Due to COVID-19, we have temporarily moved to telephone appointments. Please do not come to clinic unless told to do so. TRIAGE We have an emergency phone line 8.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00 - 11.00am on Saturday for emergency cases (PEP, sexual assault, emergency contraception and Under 16's) and you can call us on 0161 701 1513 or 0161 701 1514. Based on the information you give us, we will assess each case individually and advise you accordingly.
Patients living with HIV and concerned about COVID-19
HIV patients are strongly advised to visit the British HIV association website which has extensive information on COVID-19 - BHIVA COVID-19 updates
- Patients can self refer to any of the clinics we offer a mixture of walk in and online bookable appointments across multiple locations please see the Our Clinics page for further information
- Professionals can refer patients directly. For correspondence address and details of services provided at each location please click here.
The following section contains the clinical guidance and protocols that are followed within our services.
- Contraception - Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health (FSRH)
- HIV - British HIV Association (BHIVA)
- Sexually transmitted infections - British Association of Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH)