WE’VE LISTENED TO YOUR FEEDBACK From Monday 4th November 2019 WE WILL RELEASE ONLINE BOOKING SLOTS AT 8.30AM. THESE SLOTS WILL BE FOR THE FOLLOWING WORKING DAY.
Important NoticeThere are issues with the telephone lines at The Hathersage Centre. If your query is urgent please contact us via email. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.
Important NoticeDue to staff shortages we are experiencing a slight delay in providing test results We are taking steps to minimise disruptions. Thank you for your patience in the meantime
Consent is a term used to describe both or all people involved in sexual activity giving their agreement to willingly participate in sex. This might include full penetrative sex, oral sex, or touching each other’s genitals or other “private” body parts.
Only people over the age of 16 are able to consent to sex.
Consent cannot take place when:
- An individual is incapable because of drink or drugs
- There is violence or threat of violence
- Someone is unlawfully detained
- Someone is deceived as to nature of activity
- Someone thinks the person they are having sex with is someone else
- Sexual activity is agreed to by a third person
- Someone is asleep or unconscious