Starting Saturday 3rd March 2019 We are opening ORANGE ROOMS – TAMESIDE CENTRE FOR SEXUAL HEALTH for an under 25s asymptomatic walk-in and wait clinic between 09:30 - 12:00 Please be aware that walk-in and wait clinics have limited space and operate on a first come, first served basis. Please see Our Clinics for further information
With effect from 01/03/2019 The Northern Sexual Health Clinic at North Manchester General Hospital will be operated on an appointment only basis. Please see Our Clinics for further information
ORDER A HOME STI TEST KIT?
NOTICE: We are currently receiving a high demand of requests for kits, we apologise for the delay and thank you for your patience.
Do you want a sexual health check-up for peace of mind?
- Order an STI test kit online
- Home Kit Order opens in a new window
- Fill in the online form and a kit will be delivered to you within 2- 3 weeks of your request.
- You will get a free post envelope with your kit to return it to us.
- Just pop your test and forms into the envelope and put it in your nearest post box.
- Once we have received your kit, your test will be processed and results given within 3-4 weeks.
It's as easy as that!
If you have any queries please contact thenorthernISH.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively if your call is urgent please phone 0161 701 1777. This phone line is manned between 8am and 11am Monday - Friday.
Important Information to remember
- Due to restrictions relating to sending samples via airmail this service is only available to UK Mainland addresses
- It takes up to 2 weeks since your last risk (the last time you had sex) for a Chlamydia or Gonorrhoea infection to show on any of the tests we do via post or in clinic
- It takes up to 12 weeks/3 Months since your last risk (the last time you had sex) for HIV, Syphilis, Hepatitis B infections to show on any of the tests we do via post or in clinic
- Hepatitis C infections takes up to 6 Months to show on our blood tests
- If you do not fill in and return the form that comes with your samples we wont be able to process your tests and you will have to order another kit
- When returning your blood test you must include the Silica sachet inside the clear bag along with your test, if this is not returned you will be advised to repeat the test as it may affect the results
- If you have never attended a sexual health clinic before and are a gay man (man who has sex with men) or if you think you're at a higher risk of contracting infections. Then we would recommend you attend a clinic as we may be able to offer you vaccinations to help protect you against infections as well as provide information and support.