Clinic Closure NoticeDate: 20/03/2019 Clinic: All Session: Morning Due to Staff training all of our clinics will be closed in the morning on Wednesday 20/03/2019 Please see Our Clinics for further information and alternative clinics
Starting Saturday 3rd March 2019 We are opening ORANGE ROOMS – TAMESIDE CENTRE FOR SEXUAL HEALTH for an under 25s asymptomatic walk-in and wait clinic between 09:30 - 12:00 Please be aware that walk-in and wait clinics have limited space and operate on a first come, first served basis. Please see Our Clinics for further information
With effect from 01/03/2019 The Northern Sexual Health Clinic at North Manchester General Hospital will be operated on an appointment only basis. Please see Our Clinics for further information
Consent is a term used to describe both or all people involved in sexual activity giving their agreement to willingly participate in sex. This might include full penetrative sex, oral sex, or touching each other’s genitals or other “private” body parts.
Only people over the age of 16 are able to consent to sex.
Consent cannot take place when:
- An individual is incapable because of drink or drugs
- There is violence or threat of violence
- Someone is unlawfully detained
- Someone is deceived as to nature of activity
- Someone thinks the person they are having sex with is someone else
- Sexual activity is agreed to by a third person
- Someone is asleep or unconscious