Clinic Changes/ Cancellations
Important Update Clinic Closures: ALL Northern Clinics will be closed for the Bank Holiday on Monday 27th May 2019. Online Booking slots will be released at 12pm on Friday 24th May for each locations next available date. For information on your nearest clinic please visit the 'Our Clinics' page. Thank you.
Consent is a term used to describe both or all people involved in sexual activity giving their agreement to willingly participate in sex. This might include full penetrative sex, oral sex, or touching each other’s genitals or other “private” body parts.
Only people over the age of 16 are able to consent to sex.
Consent cannot take place when:
- An individual is incapable because of drink or drugs
- There is violence or threat of violence
- Someone is unlawfully detained
- Someone is deceived as to nature of activity
- Someone thinks the person they are having sex with is someone else
- Sexual activity is agreed to by a third person
- Someone is asleep or unconscious